The Ukraine war has shifted the international context towards major confrontations and has global consequences por the people: Food and energy insecurity, military spending, inflation, and further international tensions.
In this panel we will speak about the global south perspective, the role of the UE, the importance of neutrality, the struggle in the US against imperialism and the need for a unitary peace strategy to build an alternative for all.
- Mikaela Nhondo Erskog – International Peoples’ Assembly and No Cold War
- Ann Wright – Former Colonel, Veterans for Peace USA & Code Pink
- Reiner Braun – No to NATO – No to Wars and IPB
- Ulla Klötzer – Women for Peace – Finland
- Gregorio Piccin – Member of the Peace Group of the Party of the European Left
- Yuri Sheliazhenko – Ukrainian Pacifist Movement, European Office for Conscientious Objection to War & World BEYOND War