BELGRADE FORUM FOR A WORLD OF EQUALS
NOT TO FORGET – NATO AGGRESSION AGAINST SERBIA (FRY), 20 YEARS ON
The Belgrade Forum for a World of Equals, Generals and Admirals Club, Veterans Association SUBNOR and Serbian Host Society have prepared the program of commemoration on occasion of the 20th anniversary of NATO’s armed aggression against Serbia (FRY). To this end, the following events will take place:
Thursday, 21st March, 2019
Presentation of the book : The Yugoslav Army in the Defence of the Country from the NATO 1999 aggression, Generals and Admirals Club, Army House, Belgrade
Friday, 22 March 2019
- Opening of the exhibition of photographs and documents about NATO aggression, Army House
- Evening: Opening of the International documentary film review on NATO aggression, Yugoslav Kinotheke, Belgrade, Uzun Mirkova Street. Authors from: Serbia, Chek Republic, Italy, Russia, Germany and Kanada
Saturday, 22nd, 23rd March 2019.
- International Conference NATO aggression 20 years on – Peace and Prosperity vs. Wars and Misery, Army House, Belgrade
- In parallel, The International Youth Forum: The NATO Aggression and Global Governance, Army House, Belgrade
Sunday, 24 March 2019
- Honoring the victims of NATO aggression: laying of flowers at monuments
- Start of the International Memorial Marathon Belgrade – Mount Athos (Greece)
- Farewell and departure of guests
The organizers of the program are The Belgrade Forum for a World of Equals, the Club of Generals and Admirals of Serbia and the Serbian Hosts Society, in cooperation with the World Peace Council.