In the interest of peace – participate in the protests of the international network “No to War – No to NATO” against NATO’s summit taking place from July 8th until July 10th, 2016, in Warsaw
We protest for
- the end of confrontation with Russia! No troops and maneuvers at Russia’s Western border;
- no further armament in the NATO member states! It can only be financed by sharply reducing spending on education, health care and social security systems;
- no new nuclear weapons (and no modernization of existing arsenals) in Europe and worldwide;
- no missile defense system in Eastern Europe because this system only furthers the dynamic of armament and confrontation;
- no NATO operations against refugees.
In the last couple of years we have never been as close to belligerent confrontation in Europe as today. Leading politicians, military officials and scientists of different NATO member states therefore warn about the politics of aggression pursued by NATO.
The Bulletin of Atomic Scientist’s doomsday clock is at three minutes to midnight.
It is time to stand up, it is time to protest: the next major war in Europe will be the last one.
Therefore, we call on all of you: come to Warsaw and join the anti-NATO-protests.
All necessary information is available at www.no-to-nato.org.
It is time to say NO to war and confrontation and YES to peace, to life, to disarmament, to cooperative security in Europe.
For the international network “No to War – No to NATO”
Kristine Karch, Lucas Wirl (Co-Chairs)