Next meeting July 7th from 11:00 to about 17:00.
The location is 19, Bd de Nancy 67000 Strasbourg
At the end of the court take the door to the left and go to the top floor. (Next to the paint shop “workshop of Noah”)
October, 11th – 13th, 2013 Strasbourg an international Afghanistan conference
Dear friends and colleagues,
we had to cancel our last preparatory meeting for the Afganistan Conference due to sickness of Karim and Claire.
Now we would like to schedule this meeting for July 7th from 11:00 to about 17:00. The location will be in Strasbourg, further information will be send around soon.
Main focus of the meeting should be developing and finalizing the program including first to be invited speakers and responsibilities for working groups. As some of us recently went to Kabul, these experiences should also be reflected in the discussion on the program.
Therefore, as an agenda we would like to propose:
- Greetings + Round of introduction
- Report from coordinating body (including information on the trip to Afghanistan) and the local committee (on location)
- Development and finalizing of a program
- the framework of the program and responsibilities for working groups
- to be invited prominent speakers
- the title of the Conference
- organizational matters
- steps up to now
- future steps
- supporting organizations
- local organizational matters
- Next meeting
This meeting will be highly important for the conduction of the conference because after the meeting we need to have a finalized program.
-- IALANA Büro Berlin Marienstr. 19/20 10117 Berlin 030-20654857 www.ialana.de