The International Network “No to war – No to NATO” calls on the heads of state and governments of all NATO countries to de-escalate this conflict.
- Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, is contrary to international law, and must not be allowed to lead to further escalation of the conflict.
- We demand that NATO firmly rejects no-fly zones. There must be no deployment of NATO troops in Ukraine. Doing so risks a nuclear war.
- By supplying weapons NATO is a warring party to the conflict.
- We demand an immediate ceasefire and the withdrawal of Russian troops from Ukraine.
- We envision a neutral Ukraine that acts as a vital link between east and west.
- Peace in Europe can only exist with a de-militarized Ukraine outside of NATO that acts as a political link between East and West.
- We must begin work on establishing an international reconstruction effort modeled after the Marshall Plan.
We will fill the streets in Madrid in June, 2022