We would like on invite you to the next hybrid meeting of our European network – Nuke Free Europe, which will take place in-person and online on Saturday May 7th from 2pm to 6pm CEST.
The in-person location of the event is as follows:
First floor, International Trade Union House, Blvd du Roi Albert II, no. 5, Bruxelles 1210
(Nearest metro Rogier, nearest rail station Gare du Nord.)
We want to discuss the actual political and peace situation. The danger of nuclear war connected to the war in Ukraine is greater than at any point in recent years. What are our answers, what are our actions?
How do we prepare for the TPNW state conference? What are we doing together against the new nuclear arms race and what are our common actions in Autumn?
These are some points that we want to discuss with you; we hope that we can agree on common actions.
We would like to suggest the following agenda:
- Welcome & introductions by Reiner Braun
- The actual political situation
- Reflections by Tom Unterrainer
- Where are we in the struggle for a Nuclear Weapons Free World and what are the next steps?
- Exchange with all of you
- Suggestions for next actions and preparing of a month of actions (September)
- Introduction by Ludo De Brabander
- Next webinars of our network
- Updates by Angelika Claussen
- Looking towards further events in 2022: The NPT RevCon & TPNW
- Updates by Reiner Braun
- Updates by Lucas Wirl
Zoom Meeting Registration: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwpcuCoqjMrH9Mka2T_2L3r47IYuHD-E1lV
When: May 7th start 2pm to 6pm
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We hope to can welcome many of you
Reiner Braun and the IPB team
International Peace Bureau
Marien Str 19-20