Uniting Against Racism and the New Cold War
Saturday 14 November
9am (US Eastern), 2pm (UK), 10pm (China).
A webinar on forging unity between the anti-racist and anti-war movements, building together towards a future of peaceful cooperation.
Neoliberal capitalism in crisis is simultaneously leading to a rise in racism and driving towards a potentially disastrous New Cold War on China. No Cold War is pleased to host a webinar on forging unity between the anti-racist and anti-war movements, building together towards a future of peaceful cooperation, free from racial or national oppression.
- Diane Abbott – Labour MP, former Labour Party Shadow Home Secretary (UK)
- David West – Retired basketball player, 2x NBA All-Star, activist
- Rania Khalek – Lebanese-American journalist
- Lowkey – Rapper and activist (UK)
- Jingjing Li – Journalist with CGTN (China)
- Glen Ford – Executive Editor, Black Agenda Report (US)
- Nick Estes – Author and co-founder of The Red Nation
- Chris Matlhako – South African Communist Party
- Qiao Collective – Diaspora Chinese media collective (US)
- Siu Hin Lee – National Coordinator, China-US Solidarity Network (China)
- Cale Holmes – US journalist based in Beijing
- Sabby Dhalu – Co-Convenor, Stand Up to Racism (UK)
- Danny Haiphong – Author, and No Cold War organising committee member